This is very simple. You can setup two types of email alerts:
- Job Completions (for when keyword ranking jobs have finished, when spidering jobs have finished or when inbound link imports (from Majestic SEO) have finished.
- Account alerts (for when imports from Google Analytics or Google Webmaster Tools have failed, usually due to password or account changes).
To setup an email alert, follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Click on the dropdown menu next to your username in the top right hand corner of the screen:
2. Select the "Alerts" link.
3. Select "Job Completions" or "Account" alerts from the "Add new alert subscription" menu:
4. Select the type of alert you want, select a site and then click on "Create subscription":
You will then begin to receive automated email alerts straight to your inbox when these jobs have completed or when imports have failed, depending upon the actual alerts you have setup. If you have setup a job completion/keyword ranking alert, you will receive an email similar to this one, including a summary of key movements from when the job last completed (the previous day or week):
You can, of course, also deactivate or delete your existing email alerts from the same section.