We have three API solutions:
- There was the existing ** RPC XML** one (upon which our HowGoodIsYourSEO SEO lead generation tool is based).
- A high performance ** Complete SERPs API** we developed last year (which returns raw HTML for any Google query - e.g. keyword ranking checks or any 'advanced site operator' like "site:", "allintitle:" or "allinurl:").
- Finally, we have a REST-based structured keyword ranking API. This supports all the ranking engines, country variants ( we support 128 in all) and also covers local ranking checks for 40,000 towns and cities.
Typical queries regarding using our API include the following:
- How long does it take to return results?
- Usualy a few seconds, but it can take longer depending on the overall load of the systems, network latency, complexity of the search phrase and general responsiveness of the search engine used.
- Is there any expiry time for Job Id?
The results/payload for a specific job id are stored for 24h.
Can we send multiple requests, collect the Job Ids (store them somewhere) and attempt to fetch results for them later?
- Yes, you can send several requests, store the job id and later fetch the results
If you have any questions at all regarding using our API, please raise a support ticket. We're always happy to let our customers trial it with a limited number of monthly requests.